Working in Central Asia, basically Afghanistan is the most challenging of Vectrus assignments. Afghanistan has both a mountain and desert climate with weather patterns of both and aggregate temperatures that can run in the low teens or single digits in the winter to upwards of 120 degrees Fahrenheit in the summer months. Vectrus work assignments are expeditionary and cover the full scope of Afghanistan’s geography. Employees can find themselves working in improved or unimproved locations around the country. Potential employees wishing to experience working for Vectrus in Central Asia should visit our careers center.
- Network Defense/Security
- Full Lifecycle Network Management
- Warehouse Management and Distribution
- Facilities/Infrastructure Operations & Maintenance
- Equipment Maintenance, Repair and Services
Careers - we are hiring!
A few typical job examples:
- Property Book Administrator
- Movement Control Specialist
- Pricing Analyst
- Airfield Operations
- Equipment Operators